How To Stop Your Glasses Fogging Up While Wearing a Face Mask February 16, 2022
EU Approved Antigen Tests for sale at My Medi Shelf November 24, 2021
Is Your Hand Sanitiser Damaging Your Skin? November 10, 2021
How To Avoid Skin Flare-Ups During Coronavirus Lockdown
This is clearly a difficult one; how can we relax in the midst of the world's most intense global event in a century?! However, the most important thing you can do for yourself and your skin right now is to relax; tension is one of skin's biggest enemies.
- Get outside into the fresh air, even for a short time, if you possibly can
- BREATHE: long, deep, slow out-breaths stimulate the vagus nerve and rest the body. Give yourself five minutes every few hours to slow it down.
- Find an activity you can lose yourself in: colouring in, knitting, cooking, drawing, gardening. Find the flow.
- Download a soothing app and check in with it regularly
- Get on a video call with your friends and family: a laugh with mates is a great way of lowering stress hormones like cortisol.