Once your order has been placed, unfortunately we cannot amend it.
If you are not at home when the carrier delivers your order, it may be left with a Neighbour, or the carrier might leave you a card and you can rearrange delivery or collect it from them.
- My Medi Shelf does not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
- My Medi Shelf does not accept the return of goods without prior written communication to the Customer Service department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by My Medi Shelf.
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line, nonreturnable product, or a special-order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by My Medi Shelf for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Unless faulty, medicines, food, personalised gifts or cosmetics products which have been opened cannot be refunded or exchanged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Electrical and photographic equipment will only be accepted if complete with all leads, accessories and software. Any software must have its original seal intact.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange items.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. My Medi Shelf accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. We recommend that the returned item(s) to our office are registered/tracked. Additionally, My Medi Shelf does not refund return carriage, postage fees or insurance costs.
Please Note: Special order items and discontinued items are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges:
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- 31 – 60 days old 25% of invoice value or minimum of €20.00
- Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis
If you return part or all of your order, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged, or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged.
If you've asked for a refund, we will credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear on your account.
You can also check your returns history in the 'my account' section if you are registered with us.