CE Marked Antigen Tests.
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
This Self Test Rapid Antigen Kit is
• Used to test COVID-19 antigen
• Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
• Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
• Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
• Simple to use
• Convenient, no devices required
• Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
• Stable, with high accuracy
• Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
Step 1: Use a swab to collect samples.
Step 2: Peel off adhesive.
Step 3: Insert swab from well B to well A.
Step 4: Add 6 drops of buffer to well A rotate the shaft, two rounds each direction.
Step 5: Fold the left side over, and wait for 15 minutes.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests that are for sale at My Medi Shelf are approved for use by the European Commission.
For more information on each of the Certified Antigen Tests available, please click here.
Please note there is a no return policy with this product.
Approved by the European Commission. View Factsheet
TUV CE Certification
On 26th Jan 2021, report from PEI of an official test that The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (Bundesinstitut für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte, BfArM) authorized to perform, declared that Lepu Medical SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit has fulfilled all the minimum criteria for antigen tests conducted by PEI in consultation with the Robert Koch-Institut (RKI).
In March 2021, German BfArM approved Lepu Medical SARS-CoV-2 antigen rapid test kit for home use. The test kit makes the coronavirus detection procedures rapid and easy.