SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
This Self Test Rapid Antigen Kit is
• Used to test COVID-19 antigen
• Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
• Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
• Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
• Simple to use
• Convenient, no devices required
• Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
• Stable, with high accuracy
• Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
Step 1: Use a swab to collect samples.Step 2: Peel off adhesive.Step 3: Insert swab from well B to well A.
Step 4: Add 6 drops of buffer to well A rotate the shaft, two rounds each direction.
Step 5: Fold the left side over, and wait for 15 minutes.
Please note there is a no returns policy on this product.