One step pregnancy test that has 99.5% accuracy. Individually packed and sterile. Reliable pregnancy test with results in just 5 minutes. Can be used with urine samples taken at any time of day. Detects pregnancy from the first day of the first missed period. Pack of 20 tests.
- One step HCG urine pregnancy test
- The HCG pregnancy testis a fast, easy to use
- Qualitative Immunoassay detects human Chrorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in urine or both urine and serum samples
- Highly sensitive test kit provides a visual, qualitative result for early detection of pregnancy
- Easy to use, complete kit (one box contains 20 tests in cassette form)
- Detects within one week of pregnancy
- Suitable for professional and home use
One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test measures the presence of the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) in your urine for the early detection of pregnancy. SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION:
HCG is produced by the placenta during pregnancy, shortly after the embryo attaches to the uterine lining. The further in to the pregnancy you are the higher the levels of HCG in your urine. The concentration of HCG in non-pregnant women is normally 5.0mIU/ml. At the time of the last missed menstrual period, urine HCG levels are about 100mlU/ml with peak levels of 100,000 to 200,000mlU/ml seen at the end of the first trimester. ACCURACY
Comparison studies on the One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test with a legally marketed device were performed in-house and in a clinical reference laboratory. Positive and negative results were compared, and the correlation was >99.5%.