- Soften hard skin, calluses and palms
- Moisturise dry, sore hands
- Regenerate and repair skin barrier
- Fragrance-free, cruelty-free and suitable for vegans
Gentle but effective care for hard-working hands. Treat eczema, dyshidrosis, psoriasis and more with nutritious hemp seed oil, shea butter, chamomile and calendula. Replenish dry palms and fingers, quickly feeding your skin the nourishment it needs.
How To Use:
Apply cream to freshly washed and towel-dried hands as often and as generously as needed.
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream can also be used on the face, feet and body.
Apply the emollient gently to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage, and try not to rub the skin.
The first time you use it, you’ll need several pumps to release the air and begin to dispense the cream. Discard the small amount that collects in the nozzle between applications (it’s not dangerous, but exposure to the air can affect the appearance and the texture of the cream).
- 97% of people agree that Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream has improved the condition of dry, cracked skin on their hands (*233 people)
- 96% of people agree that Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream has helped to maintain healthy skin on their hands (*232 people)
- 98% of people would recommend Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream to others (*241 people)
"This cream is brilliant for my over-worked kitchen hands!"
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream is made for anyone who washes their hands often throughout the day, or who comes into contact with harsh detergents, allergens or irritating chemicals. Whether you’re a care worker, health professional, gardener, climber, mechanic or parent, this rich and nourishing cream will protect, soften and moisturise any dry, itchy or sensitive skin on your hands and fingers.
Because it’s unfragranced and free from harsh synthetic additives, the cream is also suitable for those prone to hand dermatitis, dyshidrosis, psoriasis, eczema or dry, sensitive skin on their hands.
The soft, shea butter-based cream feeds skin the essential fatty acids and vitamins it needs to maintain its regular cycle of regeneration and repair, and acts as a protective barrier against environmental irritants.
Its star ingredient is sea buckthorn oil, extracted from an incredibly rich little berry which contains exceptionally high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, all of which are perfect for fighting the effects of dehydration and skin damage.
For a more intensive emollient, especially if your hands are cracked or raw from itching, use our beeswax-based Skin Salvation moisturising ointment.
Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream is cruelty-free and certified by the Vegan Society.
- Aqua (water)
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter*
- Glycerin (vegetable derived)
- Cetyl Alcohol (vegetable derived)
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Cetearyl Olivate (derived from olive oil)
- Sorbitan Olivate (derived from olive oil)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract*
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract*
- Glyceryl Caprylate (vegetable derived)
- Xanthan Gum (vegetable derived)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Limonene (from essential oils)
100% biodegradable raw materials
Suitable for vegans
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.