Price includes VAT
Braun ThermoScan 7 is the flagship product of Braun thermometers and it is ideal for a surgery or Home Use. This ear thermometer features the new patented Age Precision Technology an age-adjustable fever guidance which completely takes the guesswork out of interpreting child's temperature.
- Age Precision age adjustment
- Colour coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Large backlit LCD screen on the front panel
- ExacTemp positioning system
- Stylish new ergonomics and aesthetics
- Memory stores last 9 temperatures
- Heated tip for better accuracy
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a child's age*. But many parents and guardians don't know this. What is fever in a newborn can be a normal temperature in a four-year-old. So to help you interpret your child's temperature, at first sight, Braun has developed the new Braun ThermoScan 7 digital ear thermometer with unique Age Precision technology.
Thanks to its pre-warmed tip, Braun ThermoScan thermometers are already regarded as a benchmark for accuracy and are widely used and endorsed by doctors around Europe.
Now with new Age Precision technology, they give you even more accuracy and reassurance when it comes to interpreting your child's temperature.
* Reference: Herzog L., Philips S. Addressing Concerns About Fever. Clinical Paediatrics. 2011: 50 (no.5): 383-390.