[ STANDARTS ]
EN149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 425
ISO 13485 : 2016
[ PRODUCT NAME ] Disposable Folded Respirator - FFP2 NR
[ MODEL NUMBER ] MUSK021
[ INTENDED USE ] These particulate respirators are designed to protect against solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
[ FITTING INSTRUCTIONS ]
- 1. Hold the disposable folded respirator in position over the nose and mouth.
- 2. Pull the straps behind to ears, attach the straps to the retaining dip, improve comfort and prevent leakage
- 3. Ensure the nose clip is securely moulded around the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
- 4. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks
- around the edge, reposition the straps for better fit.
- 5. Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
- 6. If a proper seal cannot be achieved do not enter the contaiminated area or it may cause illness.
[ STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION ]
1. Store in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Storage temperature should be between -30 °C to +40 °C.
3. Storage humidity should be less than 80%.
4. When storing or transporting this respirator, use original packaging provided.
5. Do not store in direct sunlight.
DoC EC Declaration of Conformity
En Electronic Labeling
FFP2 EU Type Examination Certificate
Technical Data Sheet
Watch MUSK's Promotional Video