- Soft, light, and perfect sealing
- Makes breathing easier than standard masks
- Easy to store thanks to its foldable design and unique packaging
- Tested and approved according to CE standards
- 4 Layers
- Prevents foggy frames. Anti-fog!
[ STANDARTS ]
EN149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 425
ISO 13485 : 2016
[ PRODUCT NAME ] Disposable Folded Respirator - FFP2 NR
[ MODEL NUMBER ] MKF-94
[ INTENDED USE ] These particulate respirators are designed to protect against solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
[ FITTING INSTRUCTIONS ]
- 1. Hold the disposable folded respirator in position over the nose and mouth.
- 2. Pull the straps behind to ears, attach the straps to the retaining dip, improve comfort and prevent leakage
- 3. Ensure the nose clip is securely moulded around the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
- 4. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks
- around the edge, reposition the straps for better fit.
- 5. Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
- 6. If a proper seal cannot be achieved do not enter the contaiminated area or it may cause illness.
[ STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION ]
1. Store in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Storage temperature should be between -30 °C to +40 °C.
3. Storage humidity should be less than 80%.
4. When storing or transporting this respirator, use original packaging provided.
5. Do not store in direct sunlight.
FFP2 (MKF-94 NANOFIBER) - EN ELECTRONIC LABELING
FFP2 (MKF-94 NANOFIBER) - MODULE B
FFP2 (MKF-94 NANOFIBER) - MODULE C2
FFP2 (MKF-94 NANOFIBER) - TECHNICAL DATA SHEET