This lightweight compressor nebuliser is both lightweight and has a low noise operation of 55dB, allowing for a very quiet and comfortable operation. It also benefits from a small footprint, so doesn’t take up much storage space and can be easily used when travelling.
Specifically designed for the treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
Other benefits of the A&D UN-14 include:
- High respirable fractilon-ideal drug delivery – good particle size (MMAD)
- No need for breath co-ordination – very little training required
- No small parts which can easily be lost or swallowed by young children
- Easy assembly, clearly marked parts to avoid the wrong assembly
- Easily readable medication level
- Easy to clean bio-compatible Polypropylene (PP) material
- Meets hygienic standards (can be boiled and/or autoclaved)
- Easily replaceable consumables: tubing, filters and mouthpiece
- Designed for use with A&D’s range of mouth pieces, from adult to child sizes
The A&D UN-014 is very easy to use and maintain, making it the ideal compressor nebuliser for home use.
Like other nebulisers, the simple design means there are fewer parts to lose and less parts to clean, meaning a more hygienic and easier nebuliser chamber to maintain.
To clean your nebuliser kit, simply remove the mouthpiece, nebuliser cup, chamber and baffle and wash these items in hot water mixed with a neutral detergent, or wash in a dishwasher. For disinfection, please refer to the handy, easy to follow guide in the instructions manual.